I love plans, planning and planners! While technology is super convenient, I still gravitate towards writing down all my appointments in a paper planner. I think the designs, colors and having something tangible in my hands is what draws me towards a planner, and away from Google Calendar (though, that is helpful for groups).
Since it's back-to-school season, I thought I would round up 9 fun and functional planners you need in your life right now, or at least in 2016. Maybe not all 9, but at least 1 for sure ;)
1. Rifle Paper Co Planner - 16 Months (August 2015-December 2016). I love the jewel tones in this planner so much. The flowers make it seem feminine, but not cliche or dainty, which I personally am a fan of.
2. Ban.do 2015-2016 Planner. I mean, what #bossbabe is not busy? Even though the term "Busy" might be getting a little overrated (see 6), and no one is ever as busy as they say they are (prioritize & moderate people!), I still love the little bit of snark and sass that's put into this saying.
3. Kate Spade New York Black Stripe Planner 2015-2016. This is basically the Audrey Hepburn of planners.
4. Cavallini Vintage Numbers Planners 2016. A little cooky, a little vintagey, a lot of love.
5. Paper Source Brushstroke Spiral Planner 2015-2016. I'm going through a brushstroke moment (evident here) so this is hands down my favorite design. I wish I could put the cover of this planning on the insides from #9.
6. A Beautiful Mess "Busy" 2015-2016 Academic Planner. When I see this, I think of myself in 4th grade saying "Talk to the hand because the face a'int listening". Now, I think #Busy is every 20-something's mantra. A little sassy? Absolutely. A little true? Absolutely. A little dramatic? Never. Do I love it? For sure.
7. A Beautiful Mess Black Stripes 2015-2016 Academic Planner. If you want to be Audrey Hepburn, but with an extra dash of sass, then this is the planner for you.
8. Ban.Do Florabunda 17 Month Agenda. Feeling all the pop art, feminine feelings with this one
9. 2016 Get To Work Book by Elise Cripe. If you want to get s*it done, THIS is the book for you. Loaded with pages and pages that help you actually brainstorm, organize and execute. I actually ordered this one this week, and can't wait to use it for 2016.
What are your favorite planners? Share in the comments!