I love this wooden jewelry holder so much. Not only does it match my apartment, but it's functional and unique! I love that it's on the wall and frees up space for other things.
- Using your stain, stain the wooden pallet. Follow directions on the back of the stain to make sure you stain it correctly.
- Using the polyurethane varnish, finish staining the wooden pallet.
- Wrap the burlap around the back of the panel.
- Screw in the burlap on the back of the panel.
- On the back of the panel, screw in your sawtooth hangers (I waited until the end to do this, but it was awkward screwing them in with the door knobs on the front).
- Screw in your door knobs where you want them. I wanted four, so I put them at the top & bottom of both of the front facing wood panels.
- Figure out where you want to hang the jewelry holder. Using screws, mark where you want the holder to be hung. Make sure you place them apart to match where your sawtooth hangers are.
- Screw in the screws to the wall and hang the holder. For extra hold on the burlap, I also screwed in screws in the middle of the burlap straight to the wall.
- Now for the fun part! Hang up your jewelry pieces!
It's seriously so easy and you can customize this anyway you want!