This Friday, I've compiled my favorite Valentine's Day cards:
1. For the Digital DIY-er: Elise Blaha put together a tutorial of how to use her digital stamps to create some simple, but awesome cards. These would be perfect for really anyone on your list - singles included!
2. For the TV Show obsessed: If you watch a lot of TV shows, then you've probably seen Breaking Bad. This card is so perfect!
3. For your single friends: Valentine's Day is not just for couples. Celebrate the love you have for your friends!
4. For the funny/cheeky person: If you're involved with someone in that way, then this is perfect. I think males will especially appreciate this one ;)
5. For the traditional romantic at heart: There's nothing wrong with a little cliche romance. Claim it, and own it! Shameless plug: My Etsy shop is now updated to include new cards, including Valentine's Day. Also, Christmas cards are starting at $1.50! Get 'um while they're hot on discount!
Have a great weekend! xoxo.