Gift giving is so much time this year. I love to plan out gifts for my friends or family wayyy in advance. This year, they're all getting handmade items (go figure!). Except Owen & Callie. I'm not sure an 8 or 6 year old was appreciate a handmade gift yet. And, I can't make a video game by hand. Yet.
These gifts are perfect for stocking stuffers, a fun small gift for your girlfriends or coworkers, or something fun to buy just for you!
- Fresh Seaberry Moisturizing Face Oil - I got a sample of this almost a year ago from someone at L'Oreal, and I absolutely loved it! It's so soft on your skin, and smells amazing. And 2 drops goes a long way, so this bottle will last you quite some time.
- essie jiggle hi, jiggle low - Obviously, I'm a huge essie fan. I swear to never use any other polish - the colors just aren't as good! essie's winter collections are usually brighter than most, which is perfect for perking up those cold days & holiday parties.
- Hippie Cartel Celinne Pearl Drop Earrings - These are perfect for either dressing up a casual Friday, or adding to a bright dress for your holiday party.
- JulieAnnArt Christmas Card- JulieAnn makes the funniest cards. I feel like she is always so in tune with what people are really thinking, but are too afraid to say...and then makes a card out it. Ha! I think her relationship cards are my favorite.
- Bando Hot Stuff Thermal Mug- If you haven't seen this around the blogosphere, or through your Instagram hole, I'm not sure how you've missed it. But, nevertheless, this is the perfect commute and/or desk accessory.
- J.Crew Stripe Passport Case - I love when stocking stuffers are gifts that just pure fun, and something you'd never spend money on yourself. This passport case is no exception. Do you need a passport case? Probably not. But, do you want one to spice up your purse and make those Border Control people smile because they haven't seen color in 8-10 hours? Absolutely.
Happy shopping, and have a fantastic weekend! xoxo.