I never thought I was much of a gold person. But I think I may have officially made the switch from silver to gold for good. I still wear my silver ring from my mom, and my silver necklace from Ireland everyday, but all of my other jewelry I've bought the past 5 years has been all gold! And now, it seems like gold is invading my shoe wardrobe and my scrapbook room too - go figure.
1. Project Life Golden Themed Cards - I saw these on Instagram and I just died knowing I needed to have them. Because they are foil, they look SO MUCH BETTER in real life than on the Internet. They literally shine, and will add even more spunk to whatever they are used for - Project Life, a regular scrapbook, on my walls/ceilings, I haven't really decided.
2. Hippie Cartel Clara Diamond Teardrop Earrings - I mean, I don't think I could find a more classy, elegant, but still youthfully fun earrings for the holiday season. Or for pairing with your sweater & skinny jeans combo.
3. C. Wonder Fair Isle Raglan Tunic Sweater - Speaking of sweaters - I saw this on C. Wonder's pop-up online store (genius idea, too) and I knew it needed to immediately be in my closet. I love C. Wonder, but it's always out of my price range. So, when I saw that the pop-up store was 60% off, it was a no brainer.
4. A Beautiful Mess' Emoji Stamp Set - So. Much. Fun. I can't wait to create fun, meaningful/less cards to send out. Watch out friends and family.
5. Cole Haan Primrose Riding Boots - Something tells me Primrose Everdeen would never have been able to wear Cole Haan shoes, but I appreciate that they are subtly using Hunger Games references either way. And I may never be able to wear these boots either, but I do just love them. They are definitely #1 on my crushing list, in terms of shoes.
Have a fantastic weekend! xoxo